Meet Our Staff...
Rev. Dr. Rich Jones – Pastor
- Rev. Dr. Rich Jones graduated from the University of Kentucky in 1990 with a bachelor’s degree in social work, from Fuller Theological Seminary in 2009 with a master’s in divinity, and a doctorate in missional leadership from Pittsburgh Theological Seminary.
- Rich is an ordained Minister of Word and Sacrament in the PC(USA) and has a “dual standing” ordination recognition with the United Church of Christ (UCC) and is the pastor of Fleming Road UCC in his neighborhood of Finneytown in Cincinnati.
- Rich was the community connector and part of the organizing team for the Parish Collective Cincinnati as well as having served on the board of the Economics of Compassion Initiative. He was also a part of the team that started Oasis in Cincinnati. He is currently on the board the Powel Crosley YMCA.
- Rich is married to Debbie, a licensed PTA, and a community activator. They have two wonderful (now adult) children, McKenzie Grace, and Brennan Matthew.
- In Rich’s words: “I am grateful for this life, and I am leaning into its mystery. I love to go backpacking, rock climbing, bouldering, and am obsessed with theology (and practice) and running. (I was the cross-country coach for the Finneytown school district for 9 years!).
- My calling in life is to build relationships with folks and to see community with others, ourselves, and the Divine flourish.
- This divine flow in my life humbles me and allows me to live with great expectations and hope amid its ups and downs. Some days are great, some days are crazy, but its ‘all good’ as I live and love.”
Katie Deyo - Office Administrator
- Katie Deyo joined the Fleming Road UCC staff in August 2023. She came to us after ministering for many years in foster care.
- Katie brings a variety of experiences and talents to our church and thoroughly enjoys serving both the pastor and the many groups and ministries.
- Katie has a bachelor’s in science in education from Evangel University in Springfield, Missouri and is currently working to obtain her master’s in social work from Xavier University.
- Katie camps as often as she can, creates with LEGO and has a pet turtle named Tiny.